Tuesday 18 February 2014

Sup?

So, I'm June. 
(I'm the blurry one with the purple hair, Juliette is the blurry one touching her face for some reason.)

I prefer writing in Georgia since that's the font I'm currently writing my MA thesis in. Makes me think I'm being productive, you know?

Aaaanyways. Juliette is my sis. She's in über cool London, I'm in Tønsberg, Norway. 

A city that has never, ever been über cool. Unless you count the fact that it's Norways oldest city. Hipster-city if you like. You know, city before all other citys bla bla.
I'm currently all about the internet, Korg synths, working too much, and pretending to write my thesis (And the Oxford comma).
Hence, procrastination.

Maybe this will become a cool place to hang out, not just for me and J, but for random people also.
People that like music and cats and fashion, and random pieces of information.



Oh, it's my cats birthday today! Yes, I am one of those people. Deal with it.


(Note: The cat pictured is neither one of my cats, if you do not know Grumpy cat we cannot be friends. No, of course we can! Sorry.)




No comments:

Post a Comment