Tuesday 18 February 2014

Slottsfjell


Talking about Tønsberg; Slottsfjell is probably the biggest single thing that happens to us every year. Unless you are really into horses. Racing that is. Yeeeah, didn't think so. No big hats and fancy dresses, just cheap suits and buss rides in to town to get drunk(er).

So, Slottsfjell. It's a pretty decent mid-size music festival that takes advantage of the gorgeous view and pastures on top and around of Slottsfjellet (lit: Castle Mountain). 
Both Juliette and I have been attending, working, drinking, laughing, and listened to some awesome (and some crap) music over the years.
And it is usually the shit. Proper.

I usually spend my time running around taking pictures, but usually I also aquire several embarrassing encounters with a wide range of (semi-)famous people. 
Over time I will probably share stories of both. 

No comments:

Post a Comment