Wednesday 5 March 2014

NEW ORDER


Some of you might already know (and love) this awesome band, some of you might not. 
The remnants of Joy Division after Ian Curtis' premeditated departure
did THE 80s soundtrack for many (myself included), released an excellent album in 2012 and played Slottsfjell festival where I got to meet, greet and shoot the shit out of them (from stage as the only photog allowed - dreamy experience). 
So when my mate Henning casually rocked up after his DJ set this sat (late) night with their signed guitar in his possession I had no other choice but to make that mine. 

Which I did. 

It is only on borrowed time ("I will HAVE to have it back when we need it, 'k?") but for now it is (semi)permanently in my living room telling tales of legends.

Do not underestimate my persuasiveness after one too many Goose Island IPAs and Fernet Branca. 



-June

No comments:

Post a Comment