Thursday 6 March 2014

KASTELLNATT 2014




One thing I am really excited about, like, super excited, is that Diplo and SOPHIE is playing at Kastellnatt ( let's just say it's one of Slottsfjell's afterparties). Still, I'm a bit sad that Kastellnatt is 18+. It's was really gnarly when you're 18, but trés annoying when you're 20+.
But I'll survive. Maybe do a shot or two when I arrive. And buy entry tix for Total also.

Last year, I was so tired from decorating the backstage areas pre-festival that I only made a brief appearance, and got even more tired by watching all the 'younger people' (BET YOU LOVE THIS ONE JUNE.) run around that I just left early. That might be a lie for more dramatic effect.
Oh, I added a little throwback pic from 2010? 2011? when I was cool as a cucumber.

Check out the line-up for Slottsfjell, Kastellnatt and Total here

No comments:

Post a Comment